Welcome to Motion Control Research Laboratory (MCRL)
The Motion Control Research Laboratory (MCRL) conducts research in the designing and developing control strategies of mechanical and electromechanical systems for precise positioning applications in industry and/or research fields. The positioning applications included semiconductor photolithography, high-speed machine tools, and winding system.
We are part of the Centre of Excellence of Robotics & Automation (CeRIA) at Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
For more information, please visit our research page / download our research booklet.
News & Events
- 26/10/2017 Laboratory Visit (26th October 2017)
- 10/10/2017 Congratulations on Viva Completion
- 23/09/2017 SICE Annual Conference 2017
- 30/08/2017 17th Asia Simulation Conference (AsiaSim) 2017
- 20/07/2017 International Symposium on Research in Innovation and Sustainability (ISoRIS) 2017
- 15/02/2017 FKE Research Seminar
- 20/12/2016 Innovative Research and Industrial Dialogue 2016 (IRID 2016)
- 21/09/2016 Laboratory visit by mobility students from Shinshu University (Japan)
- 01/09/2016 Congratulation to the new Master candidates in MCon Research Lab
- 05/08/2016 Congratulation on VIVA Completion (Billy Tan)