Welcome to Motion Control Research Laboratory (MCRL)
The Motion Control Research Laboratory (MCRL) conducts research in the designing and developing control strategies of mechanical and electromechanical systems for precise positioning applications in industry and/or research fields. The positioning applications included semiconductor photolithography, high-speed machine tools, and winding system.
We are part of the Centre of Excellence of Robotics & Automation (CeRIA) at Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
For more information, please visit our research page / download our research booklet.
News & Events
- 20/12/2016 Innovative Research and Industrial Dialogue 2016 (IRID 2016)
- 21/09/2016 Laboratory visit by mobility students from Shinshu University (Japan)
- 01/09/2016 Congratulation to the new Master candidates in MCon Research Lab
- 05/08/2016 Congratulation on VIVA Completion (Billy Tan)
- 26/05/2016 Research talk and laboratory visit by Dr. Rosmiwati Bt. Mohd Mokhtar, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- 18/05/2016 UTeM-Infineon FYP Poster/Product Competition (18/05/2016)
- 06/05/2016 Visitor from Curtin University Sarawak Malaysia (3~6 May 2016)
- 06/04/2016 Research talk and laboratory visit by Visiting Professor, Prof. Dr. Yasutaka Fujimoto
- 05/04/2016 International Conference on Engineering and ICT (ICEI 2016)
- 04/04/2016 Congratulation on VIVA Completion (Vasanthan)